What Licenses Do I Need to Hunt Hogs in Oklahoma?

Purchase an Association Fee and Oklahoma Hog Hunting License

All hunters hunting at an OFSCA approved hog hunting ranch in Oklahoma must purchase an OFSCA membership (Association Fee). This is required for both free range and fenced hog hunting. Each individual hunter will need to purchase a separate membership including dates, then click on the “purchase” button to proceed to payment. In addition to the OFSCA membership hunters hunting in a Sporting Facility (Fenced Hog Hunting Area) will also be required to purchase the Oklahoma hog hunting license/Oklahoma Captive Feral Swine Hunting License from the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture. This licensed can be purchased by clicking on the following link: Captive Feral Swine Hunting License

Association Fees are only available for a 7 day period.  During this 7 day period you can hunt at any ranch in Oklahoma with the same association fee. 

  • Hidden
  • Association Fee - $20
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Price: $20.00
  • $0.00
  • American Express
    Supported Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
  • Note: Clicking the purchase button more than once may result in multiple charges which are non-refundable.